Thursday, March 31, 2016

A Little Dash of Color


It is so easy to just spend the day inside and watch a movie. There is nothing wrong with that to me but when Joseph and I talked about it, actually going out and doing things are what create memories. So we went to the Utah color festival this past week. I brought my camera.. not a good idea by the way lol. The chalk got all over it! It was really amazing to be able to experience the hindu culture and faith. My cousin Jess got to spend the day with us and I am sure she enjoyed every chalk butt slap ;)
I couldn't help but think of how there are so many beautiful colors and cultures in this world. We are so blessed to have technology that allows us to know and see other's perspectives. Its also an amazing blessing when one is able to visit other countries and to embrace their culture. I lived in Australia for 18 months as a missionary for my church and I have never met so many people from so many countries in my life. We all might think and act differently but that is what gives this world beauty. If we were all the same, there would be no beauty. 
What a boring world it would be if we could only see one color. 



No comments:

Post a Comment