Saturday, September 30, 2017

BumpDate - 13 Weeks

HOW FAR ALONG? 
13 weeks as of Sunday! 

WEIGHT GAIN:
 A little already! I have heard that the first pregnancy that you aren't supposed to show early but I definitely feel like I am. 

SLEEP?
I feel like I literally could sleep for days! I go to bed early and wake up as late as I possibly can before being late for school. 

BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?
Definitely when we got to see the baby! We went down to Vegas this weekend to see my sister before she leaves on her mission and my mom got me a groupon so that I could go get an ultrasound done! (apparently insurance only covers one and they are very expensive getting them done from a regular OB) Anyways we got to see the baby and it was moving like crazy! I am talking barrel rolls and leaping! 

MOVEMENT:
I cannot feel anything yet but the baby is definitely moving! Just still too little I guess 

FOOD CRAVINGS:
 I have been obsessing over caramel apples! I have to have one everywhere we go. Like at the mall the other day I bought a ridiculously expensive caramel apple because I just had to have it. And that is so not me! Other than that I feel like I have to eat what I feel like or else I will throw up.. but I don't crave a specific thing for a long time.. other than caramel apples haha. 

ANYTHING MAKING YOU QUEASY? 
Raw meat and lunch meat! I cannot look at or smell or touch it.

GENDER:
We won't be finding out till about 20 weeks we have decided. We have both been back and forth but right now Joseph has a feeling it is a boy and I have a feeling that it is a girl. But Joseph only said that after I said I thought it was a girl and he loves being on the other side of me just to make things fun I swear! He does that with sports all the time.. so I am not convinced on what Joseph really thinks it is. 

WHAT I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO: 
Not to throw up anymore haha. I am tired of always feeling sick and I have heard that around now it should start to calm down so I am crossing my fingers!




2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! I'm 16 weeks along with my baby, so they'll be super close in age! I hope you get feeling better. It's so hard when you feel sick. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!! I am so thrilled for you. And very jealous of your mom and dad getting a grand-baby before me. lol

    ReplyDelete